THRS Partners Board of Directors would like to announce a board expansion scheduled to go into effect Summer 2017 and serving the 2017-2018 academic year. The Board is inviting potential candidates to submit a completed application and resume (if applicable).
Successful candidates will:
- Understand and support THRS Partners’ mission
- Understand the importance of teamwork and individual leadership
- Understand the roles & responsibilities of a Board Member (detailed on the application)
- Be willing to attend monthly board meetings and other committee meetings as required
- Be willing to contribute time, expertise and other resources as needed
- Be willing to undergo a background check, as well as abide by non-disclosure and confidentiality policies
- Be the parent of student(s) attending THRS
All applications will be reviewed by the Board. The Board will select candidates to interview at an upcoming Board meeting. The position(s) will be ratified by a majority vote of the Board.
If you would like to be considered for an open position on THRS Partners Board of Directors, please submit an application by May 25th via email to Kavita Self ([email protected]) or Tammy Su ([email protected]l.com). A confirmation will be provided upon receipt of your application. Questions may be directed to Kavita Self or Tammy Su.