The Honor Roll School offers a wide variety of athletic opportunities. Our school competes in the Greater Houston Athletics Conference (GHAC). GHAC is a league of highly competitive teams from area private schools. JV and Varsity teams compete in girls’ volleyball, boys’ and girls’ basketball, tennis, soccer, and track and field.
Middle school sports for 5th through 8th graders include: Soccer • Volleyball • Basketball • Wrestling • Track • Cheer • Archery • Tennis
***Any schedule changes will be communicated by the coaches via Alma***
- 1st Quarter Sports (Register here)
- Volleyball-Girls Grades 3-8
- Soccer-Boys Grades 3-8
- 2nd Quarter Sports (Register here)
- Basketball-Boys/Girls Grades 3-8
- Wrestling-Boys Grades 3-8
- Cheerleading-Girls Grades 3-8
- 3rd Quarter Sports (Register here)
- Track-Boys/Girls Grades 3-8
- Tennis-Boys/Girls Grades 3-8
- 4th Quarter Sports (Register here)
- Middle School Volleyball Grades 5-8
- Flag Football-Boys Grades 3-8
- Archery-Boys/Girls Grades 3-8
- Middle School Basketball Boys Grades 5-8
Click to view Away Game Locations.
The Dolphin Athletic Booster Club (DABC) is a parent volunteer organization whose mission is to develop and support the school’s athletes and athletic programs at The Honor Roll School. We host various activities throughout the year to not only raise funds for supplies and equipment but more importantly to create awareness and enthusiasm for the THRS Dolphins student athletes at their multitude of diverse competitions.
Our purpose is to support our athletes and our athletic department by providing financial resources. Fundraisers are held to help purchase equipment that will promote growth and improvement of the athletic program. DABC helps subsidize the cost of the end of year Middle School Athletic Banquet given to honor and recognize the student athletes. DABC supports athletes by providing healthy snacks and drinks, and showing school spirit during home and away games, hosting cookouts, tournaments, clinics and team celebrations. Of course, whether your child is involved in athletics or not, we hope parents show their school pride by supporting DABC. Parents who are involved truly make a difference in the lives of our student athletes! GO DOLPHINS!