Merit Scholarships Applications now available
Orientation/Meet Your Teacher will be held for ECP, Elementary and Middle School on Friday, August 12, 2016.
- ALL ECP – Toddler – TK: 8:30-10:00AM
- NEW FAMILY BREAKFAST/ORIENTATION – all NEW families to THRS -9:00-10:00 AM
- Kindergarten-8th grades:
- Last names A-H: 10:00-11:00 AM
- Last names I-O: 11:00-12:00 PM
- Last names P-Z: 1:00-2:00 PM
ECP First Day of School: Monday, August 15th (Formal Uniform)
ES/MS First Day of School: Wednesday, August 17th (Formal Uniform)
We require all students to wear a school uniform unless otherwise directed. Uniform colors and pieces vary based on grade.
- Parker Uniforms is our approved uniform vendor. They are located on Hwy 6 and Austin Parkway in Sugar Land. Their number is 281-494-6789. You can also purchase uniforms online (the complete list of items will be available this summer).
- Click here to download a copy of Parker Uniform Catalog.
- Field Trip t-shirts (for K-4th) and spirit shirts can be purchased from the School Store located on campus, inside the white building (Business Office).
To use a credit card for payments you must fill out a Credit Card Authorization Form and return it to Ana Trackwell, at the business office.
Students who are ill and/or have a fever must remain at home. The regulations of the Texas Department of Health require that all students must be free from fever (100.4° F or higher) for more than 24 hours before returning to school. The School Nurse will decide whether or not a child is well enough to attend class. The School Nurse’s decision is final in these matters.
Please note that The Honor Roll School will follow the emergency closure of Fort Bend Independent School District. You can go to www.click2houston.com or follow the local TV channels to get information on school closings. The school will also send out phone calls through School Messenger, notifying parents about emergency closings.