Orientation/Meet Your Teacher will be held for ECP, Elementary and Middle School on Friday, August 11, 2017. All families are to report to the gym.
- All ECP (Toddler through TK): 8:30-11:00 a.m.
- New Family Orientation (all NEW families to THRS): 8:30-9:00 in the Dining Hall
- Kindergarten-8th grades:
- Last names P-Z: 9:00-10:00 a.m.
- Last names I-O: 10:00-11:00 a.m.
- Last names A-H: 11:00-12:00 p.m.
ECP First Day of School: Monday, August 14th (Formal uniform). Please note campus is closed for K-8th on this day. No holiday care available.
ES/MS First Day of School: Tuesday, August 15th (Formal uniform)
Links to Learning app
We know how much you enjoy seeing photos of your children in action learning and having fun at school. The Links 2 Home mobile app gives you the ability to easily view these communications, which will be available throughout your child’s enrollment with us. Download Links 2 Home by clicking on the following:
For an Apple device click here: itunes.
For an Android device click here: Google Play
By visiting and downloading from the Apple or Google Play store you will create an account using the email address that is on file with our school. Both parents are able to create accounts. Please contact the Business Office to verify your email addresses if needed.
We require all students to wear a school uniform unless otherwise directed. Uniform colors and pieces vary based on grade.
- Parker Uniforms is our approved uniform vendor. They are located on Hwy 6 and Austin Parkway in Sugar Land. Their number is 281-494-6789. You can also purchase uniforms online (the complete list of items will be available this summer).
- Click here to download a copy of Parker Uniform Catalog.
- Field Trip t-shirts (for K-4th) and spirit shirts can be purchased from the School Store located on campus, inside the white building (Business Office).
To use a credit card for payments you must fill out a Credit Card Authorization Form and return it to Ana Trackwell, at the business office.
Students who are ill and/or have a fever must remain at home. The regulations of the Texas Department of Health require that all students must be free from fever (100.4° F or higher) for more than 24 hours before returning to school. The School Nurse will decide whether or not a child is well enough to attend class. The School Nurse’s decision is final in these matters.
Please note that The Honor Roll School will follow the emergency closure of Fort Bend Independent School District. You can go to www.click2houston.com or follow the local TV channels to get information on school closings. The school will also send out text messages via JupiterEd, notifying parents about emergency closings. Please ensure your JupiterEd settings allow for text messaging under each parent’s account.