At The Honor Roll Preschool, we expertly combine academics and structured play for students ages 6 weeks to kindergarten in a fun, safe and nurturing environment. Our sister campus in Sugar Land has been part of the community since 1991. Our preschool is a caring place where your child can grow, learn and thrive. Our entire staff is passionate about caring for and educating young children.
Some outstanding aspects of our school include:
- The Links to Learning curriculum lays the foundation for skills that will help your child succeed academically in elementary school.
- Convenient hours of 7:00am to 6:00pm make it easy for you to pick up and drop off your child.
- Uniforms are required for children ages 2 and up.
- Nutritious, child-friendly AM Snack and PM Snack are included with tuition. Lunch is provided through The Healthy Lunch Box.
- Teachers and staff are always happy to discuss your goals, needs and concerns for your child.
- Parent boards provide daily and weekly classroom updates.
- Monthly folder includes skills and goals, samples of your child’s work and ideas for activities to do at home.
- Links 2 Home program lets teachers send daily reports and photos, accessible through email and our mobile app.
- Students can continue their education at our sister elementary school in Sugar Land. Transportation is available.
We invite you to come visit us at our school (located off South University Drive, around the corner from Target) to discuss your child’s educational needs, and how our school can meet them.