Is the school accredited?
We are fully accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Council on Accreditation and School Improvement (SACS CASI), a division of AdvancED and we are a member of the Council of International Schools.
Where do graduating students attend high school?
Our students go on to attend both public and select private schools in our area including The Kinkaid School, Strake Jesuit College Preparatory, St. Agnes Academy, St. John’s School, St. Thomas High School, Episcopal High School, Awty International, Houston Christian High School, and Fort Bend Christian Academy.
Is lunch provided?
It is our goal to provide lunch options that are both delicious and healthy. Parents can order lunches through The Healthy Lunch Box. All meals include an entrée, a side, a dessert and drink. A vegetarian option is also available daily. Parents in ECP can sign up for lunch service for the semester or the year. Parents in K-8th grades can order lunch daily through The Healthy Lunch Box online ordering system (Click Here for more information).
What are the hours of operation?
- Transitional Kindergarten: 8:00am – 3:00pm
- K-4th Grade: 8:00am – 3:00pm
- 5th-8th Grades: 8:00am – 3:30pm
- Extended Care: 6:30am – 6:30pm
Where can I purchase my child’s uniform?
We require all students to wear a school uniform unless otherwise directed. Uniform colors and pieces vary based on grade.
- Tommy Hilfiger is our approved uniform provider. Click here to order uniforms from their website. When ordering shirts/outerwear, please ensure you order them with our logo.
- Field Trip t-shirts (for K-4th) and spirit shirts can be purchased from the School Store located on campus, inside the white building (Business Office).
- Uniform Guide (ECP-8th)